A durable, seamless, moisture resistant, flexible skin.
ESPECIALLY FOR ALL TYPES OF ROOFS.
ENESEAL HR is a single component, water based, liquid ceramic-filled membrane which cures to a durable, seamless, flexible “skin” that refracts and reflects heat while providing a moisture resistant barrier to virtually any type of surface…i.e., all types of insulation, plastics, concrete, brick, block, slate, tiles, wood, metal, bitumen, glass, tar/asphalts, etc.
ENESEAL HR is easily applied by brush, roller or spray. Because it’s water based, cleanup is quick and easy with soap and water. Completely non-toxic and non-flammable.
ENVIRONMENTAL FORCES THAT DESTROY
- Sudden expansion and contraction resulting from thermal shock produces incredible stress on roofing – inevitably shortening its life and causing leaks.
- Winds drive beneath unsealed areas, lifting and loosening material as well as shaking the structure, moving and twisting the roof.
- An improperly sealed roof invites water to seep in and freeze, expanding by 25%, exerting extreme force and cracking protective surfaces.
- Atmospheric pollutants produce highly acidic compounds which weaken cement, bitumastic materials and metal flashings.
- Heavy loads of snow stress the roof, pushing typical roofing materials beyond their breaking point.
- Plant spores and seeds take their toll on your roof.
- Roots attack structures physically and chemically and, over time, can be as damaging as any storm.
The cost effective and commercially proven solution to all of these problems: ENESEAL HR!
- Unit Size:
- 15 liters
- Volume Solids:
- Vehicle Type:
- Water based, elastomeric acrylic polymer.
- Shelf Life:
- 2 years (some settling may occur - mix before use). Store between 41°F/5°C and 95°F/35°C.
- Drying Time:
- Typically 1 hour under normal ambient conditions. Allow 24 hours before placing components / equipment back in service.
- Additional coat(s) may be applied after 2 hrs under normal ambient conditions. 16+ hours optimal.
- Coverage Rate:
- 35 - 40 ft2 (3.3 - 3.7 m2) per liter per coat. Coverage rates will vary depending on substrate type, surface porosity, texture, etc.
- Application Thickness:
- 6 mils dry film thickness (DFT) per coat (11 mils wet film thickness). Two coats are recommended.
- (for unpainted ferrous metals and
ENESEAL® CR galvanized surfaces).
- Use warm water (do not exceed 5% of total volume).
- Airless spray. Minimum pressure: 2200 psi
Tip orifice: 0.031 - 0.037 and 5-17.
- 300% - (ASTM D-2370)
- Fire Retardancy:
- Applied HR does not support combustion and extinguishes upon removal of flame. - (ASTM D-1360)
- Tensile Strength:
- 125 psi - (ASTM D-638)
- Water Vapor Transmission:
- 1.26 gr / hr - ft2 - (ASTM E-96)
- 2.8 perms - (ASTM E-96)
- Solar Reflectance:
- Initial = 0.75. After 3 years = 0.58
- Thermal Emittance:
- Initial = 0.91. After 3 years = 0.90
- Initial = 93. After 3 years = 69
||ENESEAL HR - White 1 x 15 ltr