Containment Area Protection —
ENECON’s CHEMCLAD Systems provide unrivaled
performance in all types of chemical environments
such as tanks, pumps, valves, etc., as well as protection for concrete and other mineral substrates used for secondary containments.
Uses and applications include:
- Secondary containment protection for the most common and harshest industrial chemicals, I.e., sulfuric, caustic, hydrochloric acid, etc.
- Prevent chemical intrusion into groundwater
- Compliance with EPA 40 CFR 244.193 (b)
- Chemical Pump Pads and Skids protection
Application Before and After Photos
- CHEMCLAD GP is a General purpose high performance polymer composite coating system for industrial/commercial applications in standard chemical environments. Often the no odors, no VOCs properties of ENECON products saves the day, solving what would otherwise be a difficult indoor problem.
See how a busy kitchen solved their problem.
- CHEMCLAD XC has been formulated for more extreme chemical environments including concentrated sulfuric or hydrochloric acids. It is the finest room temperature cured, chemical protection coating system on the market.
Here is a USA municipal plant repairing and protecting their Sulfuric Acid containment.
- ENECRETE DuraQuartz can be used to repair and rebuild cracked, holed, worn or broken concrete as well as any other type of mineral substrate. It is resistant to a wide variety of industrial chemicals and will bond to virtually any rigid surface including metal, wood, tile, terrazzo, granite, marble, brick and even glass.
- ENECRETE DuraFill The finest broadcast flooring system available. Also ideal for bulk-fill applications as well as for filling deeper holes and cavities in concrete.